Putting toe in water very gently....
Meeting for review of care options schedulted for next week. Previously attended set up & reviews but am not POA, medical decision maker, decision support person, nominee on care plan - nuffin'. (Was at one stage a nominee but they lost my info...). Not even sure of capacity to arrange.
FEEL like not going. Why waste time getting info, deciding things when I have no authority to make any decisions/actual changes.
GUILT says I should go. Be informed. Show I'm there for her *in her corner*. A lot of my suggestions are now (nearly 2 years) being acted on slowly slowly.
If I don't go, it leaves Dad to muddle through alone (although he did enable the whole situation to get where it is).
If I do go, will I undo all the brilliant unmeshing I have achieved these last few months?
Am I strong enough yet that if responsibilities that aren't mine are dumped all over me again, I can simply return them to sender?