This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
If you are to pay there seems to be two paths.
Ask all your friends and neighbors who they employ and if they are good and trustworthy. Ask if they have any extra days or if they know of anyone in need of work.
Use an agency like Molly Maids. they are in the phone book.
The two issues are insurance on them as employees in your home (falls, chemicals in the eye etc) and paying into social security. When you hire a service you pay twice as much and these two obligations are taken care of.
Helpful Answer (0)

Here in California, if the patient is on MediCal, you can apply through your local Social Services Dept for IHSS (IN HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES)
This is one county's application form so you can see what they look like:

If the person is not eligible for MediCal/Medicaid, then you will have to pay privately.

In California, if the person is on MediCal, or is eligible for it, (contact Social Services for your county), then you may need the MC306 Form in order to talk weith the Social Services Dept or rather for them to talk with you regarding the person's business:
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter