Where can I get counseling on caring for my elderly parents and taking care of myself?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Top Answer
Your doctor should be able to refer you to a reputable counselor. Regarding how to handle your parents, it depends on what you may perceive to be the issue, as well as your parents' health, etc. Hard to say without knowing the circumstances you may be facing. Either way, counseling is something you can pursue independent of your parents' situation.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support