My mother just recently had hip fracture surgery almost two moths ago. She has been in a care facility up until a week ago. She had a problem that resulted in her having to go to the hospital.... her present health insurance will not pay for any farther care at the care facility. Mother currently does not have MEDICAD. she has been bed ridden since the surgery and is very muscle weak and cant take care of herself. She is currently still in the hospital because she needs 24/7 care and physical therapy. Where can I find temporary 24/7 until she is able to take care of herself again and pay for this care with only her retirement pay. She/I cant afford to pay the $5,800.00 monthly cost of a care facility

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
I found good help on Care website. Be clear about what you need when you post the job, and pay extra for the background checks when you find people for the hours you need. You can get all levels of assistance. I had one aide that had her own liability insurance, but you should check your own policy and add a good umbrella policy if you don't already have. I also found good help through Comfort Keepers, an agency.
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter