Is online chat a reputable source to provide real-time senior care of consulting?

HI Mark,
Do you mean with the caregiver? There are many coaches who do it by phone, but it can get expensive. As far as online chat, sometimes people connect on sites and start to use IM, but that needs to be between them as they have to exchange information. Many of us answer personal emails.

I think an IM session is a good idea, but it's not always possible, from the business perspective, on an ongoing basis. It could be very useful if it could be made to work.

thanks, Carol, I used chat (Yahoo Messenger) to communicate with a client, who is a senior citizen. It was an effective way to communicate, although it became tricky to maintain my professional boundaries, the client became just a little too friendly for my liking.