My Dad and I reside together but you might as well say it's my home. I handle all the finances. Moving forward I do not want my siblings or my father's wife's (nursing home confined) family to state I had no right to use the money I use to run this home. I need to obtain an attorney to ensure my POA is correct and ensure any debt from the marriage is resolved.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter