Single senior looking for a studio apartment in Lodi, CA.

Tonka, check out the hits from this search. There should be some suggestions from others in similar situations.

https://www.agingcare.com/search.aspx?searchterm=affordable housing on disability income

I agree. I'd contact your local dept of social services, counsel on aging or other agency that provides information on benefits for those with disabilities or low incomes. In my state, each county dept of social services accepts applications for all benefits (federal, county, state and city) They are reviewed to see what you are entitled to. I'm not sure how it works in your juridisdiction. Do you have Medicaid? If so, your case worker may be of assistance.

Unfortunately for you this forum is multinational and you have a very specific question. Have you contacted your local social services agency to find out what state and local assistance is available. Does your area have a meals on wheels program.?