My 72-year-old father is coming to stay with me for a few weeks. I want him to visit for at least a month, but we still have to work and I want him to have company his own age during the day. He's legally blind, but can move around very well.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Your local phone directory should have listings under adult day care. You can also call the nursing homes and assisted living facilities, as many have adult day care wings. Your local Social Services may be able to help, as well. Sometimes private homes have ADC. Good luck. That's a good plan if you can find one for a short-term situation.
Take care,
Helpful Answer (0)

Hi aimhighflygirl,

There are two great articles written by Editor’s that were already posted in our community. We thought this might answer your caregiving question.

How to Pick an Adult Day Care Center


Adult Day Care—or Day Services—Can Fill a Gap for Caregivers

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need anything else and we look forward to seeing more questions and discussions from you.

Thank you,
Karie H.
The Team
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter