We own our home and vehicle and have savings of approx. $50,000. We support ourselves on our social security income.

My husband has dementia, he is age 75 and I am 72. We have two grown children, both are married and doing fine on their own.

We live in Georgia and are not sure if we should spend money seeing an attorney to do this for us.
Do we need to have any type of will or other legal documents completed before his memory gets worse? He is now just beginning the memory problem and is seeing a neurologist to diagnose the problem and diagnose the correct medication.

Your directional help with this question will be greatly appreciated.


This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter