My father recently passed away without a will. My mother has dementia and is in a nursing facility. My parents own 4 homes free and clear including theirs. I have two other sisters but they live out of state. Zero communication. Both have taken money from tmy parents account. I am trying to find a reasonable attorney to help me file for conservatorship to protect her interest. The cost for an attorney is staggering. I went to our state court Web site and read I can file the forms on my own. I'm just, afraid I will make a mistake. I have medical proxy and am payee for my mom ss because I discovered social security fraud. It's been stressful. Has anyone filed conservatorship papers on behalf of a parent without an attorney?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter