If they have no money there are agencies that may hire you and pay u to take care of your inlaws. You can try Medicaid. They have tp pay aides to care for people maybe they can hire you.

If they have money then an agreement should be written up.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Do you have a question? I saw in your bio that you are a CNA. You would like to get paid to help your IL.

Are they of sound minds? Did they choose someone to be their POA? Can they afford to pay for help?

Please provide more info so others can better answer your question if you have one.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to polarbear

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter