Gas tanks have been removed from my mom's property, but DEQ is requesting more testing. The agency I am working with says we can go ahead with the sale and he will talk to anyone to assure them no cost will be passed on to them. The house is now in my name, but it was in my mom's name when the investigation started. Would you recommend that I continue with the sale of Mom's home or wait until the issues are settled? I would like to move ahead as the longer the house sits the more chance there is that something will happen inside/outside the home.