What are the legal issues surrounding a Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) vs. a conservatorship?

Asked by
Read More
Answers 31 to 31 of 31
I found out my cousin is going through dementia, it was kinda hard to get conservator but totally worth it. I have spent 65,000 dollars out of his money so far. Only problem I am having is his family is started to catch on that they are no longer in the will. We have a court date, but my question is can his family revoke my conservator or no because they haven't been around to take care of him the past year. I literally moved in with him and everything so I could have a nice place to stay while I take care of him. Also, should I purchase more things just in case, I hate to miss out on that will

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support