Does the Department of Aging do painting for seniors?

Asked by

My husband and I are both seniors on fixed income. We are unable to paint our apartment.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Gman, if you rent your apartment, then it would be up to the landlord to contract out any painting.

If you own your condo, you can call your local Agency on Aging to see if there are any volunteer services willing to help you paint.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support