Looking for places that offer activities and socialization for an elderly parent (adult day care), as needed. Does Medicare cover these types of expenses? What is available in Pendleton, Oregon?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Senior Services

The Area Agency on Aging Department (AAA) provides senior services throughout Umatilla and Morrow Counties. The goal of the AAA is to assist aging populations to remain at home as long as possible. This is accomplished through a variety of programs:
•Food & Nutrition: Senior Meals, Home Delivered Meals
•Caregiver Services: Respite Care, Information, Referral, and Assistance
•Money Management
•Legal Aid of Oregon Referrals
•Volunteer Services
•Other Services: Options Counseling, Elder Abuse Awareness, Medication Management, Case Management, Reassurance, Wellness Education, Public Outreach & Education

CAPECO AAA Department works closely with the State Unit on Aging and Aging and People with Disabilities.

For more information about these programs, call 541-276-1926.

Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon - a resource directory for Oregon families, caregivers and consumers seeking information about long-term supports and services.

1-855-ORE-ADRC (1-855-673-2372)
Helpful Answer (0)

Your telephone book should have Daycares listed. Call local Office of Aging to see if they have info. Sorry members are from all over US and England. Aren't really able to pin point for you. No Medicare does not pay for daycare. Medicaid may if person's income is low.
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter