I currently get in home care, but was notified today that I was missing a form and care would stop today.

Find Care & Housing
Do you have a Medicaid case worker? I would call them. Their name should be on your paperwork. Also, my Moms NH Medicaid coverage had to be renewed every year. About a month in advance they would send a renewal application, basically just asking if anything has changed financially since their original approval. I would fill this out, send it in and get an approval for another year. Is this the “form” that is missing? Call Medicaid caseworker.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to rocketjcat

What level of care are you talking about? For elder care? I would definitely contact Council on Aging in your state/county for an accurate answer.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Geaton777

I would think whoever u get homecare from could wait until you can get that form. Doesn't seem right they just shut u off. If this provider in not Medicaid, then I would call Office of Aging to help.

To answer ur question, yes Medicaid provides homecare. You will need to meet their criteria. Office of Aging maybe able to help u there too.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter