Mom is 92 and in NH. She has moderate dementia and has lost her vision due to shingles. She also has arthritis in her back and knees. She is on 50 mg tramadol 2x a day and 200 mg gabapentin at night. She is on 1000mg Tylenol routine 3x a day and also gets muscle rub on her back and knees daily. Lately she has been complaining about more back pain. She’s also very tired, which she complains about constantly “why am I so tired, I don’t do anything!” and takes a few naps during the day. I’d like to address her increased back pain, but don’t want to increase her tiredness, so I hesitate to increase her pain meds. She’s also limited in what she can take due to kidney function numbers we don’t want to worsen. I’ve been reading about CBD oil. Has anyone tried it for pain relief?

One of my friends used it because she was in a car accident and bought it online. She had a drug test at work and tested positive and lost her job. I guess my point is make sure it is from a legit company.
Reply to tacy022

It doesn’t appear to be considered MM as it’s made from the hemp strain. It apparently can be ordered on line and shipped here to NY.
Reply to rocketjcat

I've heard very good things from people using CBD oil for pain. If MM is legal in your state, you can find information online about clinics and how to get started. A certified MM care-giver can help you become knowledgeable about different strains and uses.
Reply to bluesinger