Find Care & Housing
momanddad2019, please note that AgingCare is a website only service that helps other family caregivers to chat with each other, ask questions, vent, and get advice.

If you need outside care or senior housing for your parents, on your right you will see a blue/green box that says "Find Care & Housing". Click on that for help.

You can also check with your County agency on aging to see what programs they offer, such a Meals On Wheels, etc.

If you have any questions about doing caregiving yourself or by other family members, or questions on medical issues, please feel free to ask us here on the forum.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to freqflyer

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter