Do veterans of foreign wars spouses get compensation for Alzheimer’s patients?

Find Care & Housing
Robbin, you need to talk to the VA, the VFW, or American Legion or local county service officers. The Veteran's status for VA medical and other care would need to be considered before determining whether his wife could get assistance as well.

Don't for any reason contact any of the profit organizations which purport not to charge to assist in getting someone qualified. It's illegal, so they skirt that by asking information on the Veteran's asset portfolio, then assess fees to "manage" it.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to GardenArtist