My father has dementia and is in a home. He has a very mean past. My mother is a prime example of the battered wife syndrome. My mother doesn't want a divorce, but is wondering if it is by law in Oklahoma that she get division of assets. Please advise.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter