Thank you, Debra

I see you are from NJ, so am I. I have a disabled Nephew I oversee so maybe I can help.

What kind of resources are you looking for? I will assume that you are on Social Security Disability? Medicare as ur primary and Medicaid as your secondary?

Even though its called Office of the Aging, as a disabled person, you can use their services. Call them and ask if they have a booklet of services they have and can they mail it to you. Here where I live, they have a bus to take people shopping and to the doctors. There also should be a County Disabilities office. If you can tell me what you are looking for, I may be able to help.

Curious, what actually happened at the bank?
Helpful Answer (4)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter