I am suppose to be compensated for care and support of my mother that lives with my husband and me in Kentucky. Is this taxable for me? She receives a pension and little social security; and included contractual helps with bills. Because I do not honor contract to be compensated according to amount specified, can I claim as a donation? She is contractual to assist with bills and pay rent. Should we claim her as a dependent? Which I am afraid not, because she receive over 2000 month which really she could not afford to compensate us according to the contract. tHANK YOU.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter