Find Care & Housing
Yes there is, IF he/she saw at least ONE day of active duty during the Korean War Conflict. I filed and received monies for my FIL, Plus he does have to qualify by income as well. My FIL made about 23 hundred dollars per month, and that was with his SS retirement benefits plus 2 small pensions, and he received the entire 1700 plus per month Aid and Attendance pension benefits from the VA, and this was just last year.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to staceyb

If you are talking Health insurance you need to talk to a VA representative in ur County. I think it all is done thru VA hospitals. If you are talking about Aids and Attendance to help cover healthcare going over income, same thing call your local VA.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

What is the question? Need more information to give an answer.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to anonymous439773

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter