Can I have a court issue a 'No Trespass' against a POA whom is not caregiver for the this home?

My brother feels it is responsible to only see his mother once every 6 months at a nursing home & to come & go from her and her husbands home where I also live at as he desires. He tramples on my stuff, he accesses the fridge and eats & drinks and I suspect him of theft of some valuable papers missing. He has taken the property deed of my fathers dead mother & step father away as well this property and stated he intends those to pay the nursing home plus states Medicaid is paying for my mother to reside at the nursing home but my father & I both know she has not got Medicaid for out of home care & can only have in-home care with Medicaid at this address not the address of the nursing home. The nursing home has stolen both her checks she received each month and she owes over $10,000 to Discover Credit Card and my brother feels I should stop paying it instead of her paying it, they intend to consume her check on additional insurance for her residency at the nursing home which is $5,400 per month or $64,500 per year room and board. We do not have money nor properties that would cover the cost of such care which did not provide adequate doctor medical support - once a week visitation by the doctor for five minutes costs $45 but Medicare/Tricare refuses to pay any more than $35 a visit being a denied situation for the General Practicing Doctor whom manages another medical care center in a city over 35 miles from here. It is unfair that my brother has placed my fathers dead mothers home up for sale without having cleaned it up or emptied it of our belongings, it has been broken into once already with no loses because some kids saw the burglar and scared him off. I desire a "NO TRESPASS" against my brother to stop him from coming over here. I also seek a Revocation of his POA he has with my father and mother so I continue my caregiver status of securing them appointments and taking them to the doctor when they need it. My father lives at home & I care for him, he has a shunt in his brain & loses touch with reality sometimes so I must watch him closely, my brother has done nothing in support of his medical condition since the shunt placement back in August 2009. I have been the only person feeding them till two years ago when my brother took them away to a lawyer office and they signed a POA and they do not remember doing that and I would have to bring them back to that office for them to recall that moment in time. I cannot stand my brother coming here with his wife whom is also listed as POA for both parents. I am 61yo, my father is 81yo & my mother is 78yo. My mother is to old to be placed on State Medicaid which covers her out of home stay at a nursing home plus both their Social Security & Retirement Checks added together is well above the legal limit that they could have Medicaid out of home. My father has Medicaid capability. My brother was conned into making the decision based on a doctor at a hospital opinion which was suppose to be observation only, Medicare was paying the first 90dys for evaluation & another 100dys lapsed then he not able to come back & forth each week decided to leave my mother in the facility, having not explained to her that it was not me that placed her there she still believes I am responsible for her being there. For that reasoning he has held against their lives I want them to live together without any strings attached like a POA & since I live with them I should be their legal Guardian not my brother whom only claims to be my mother sponsor at the nursing home. The nursing home has lied to me on several occasions stating she has Medicaid & I learned they have a dummy medicaid number which they pull for her to access their pharmacy which is about 200 miles from Prattville in the city of Tuscaloosa and then Medicare is billed for labeling and delivery charges to the Health Care & Rehab Facility, it is not a certified medical facility & if your heart stopped the nurses are not capable to restart it & call for a ambulance 15 minutes away. This has happened once already and my brother feels that is normal, she had a bad yeast infection and they gave her a medication for a bowel movement that stopped her heart accidentally, she later within a week need two pints of blood before she could return and upon returning they did a blood test taking four vials from her needlessly for their records without upholding the hospital records at all. Her original doctor retired and the one that also has another practice 35 miles away started plus a new administrator was appointed with many new nurses and CSA staff but she does not get the care she is suppose to. It is like she is on a welfare role there being in a room with a black female that is semiconscious 24/7 that screams and cures when they wake her up to change the IV Feeding Tube & change her clothes plus make her bed with her still in it. The weekends are the worse, food service to her room because she is bedridden takes 2-4hrs VOLUNTEERS.

37

Answers

1 2 3 4
I missed the bigotry somewhere in the run on sentences... But by then I was probably so confused...

Wow. What a mess. I found myself being sucked in with the drama but taken aback by the bigotry. Best solution, ignore.

Hm. That would explain the inability to spell the name "Betty", certainly. Thank you, Debralee. I think I'll exit this thread now.

Debralee, thanks for pointing this out about Charles. I'm not on those social media sites and would not have known that. At this point I agree that it would be a good idea to drop this person rather than feed the irrationality. Who knows what sad circumstances this could lead to. As I said before, wouldn't it be nice to forward the really disturbing postings straight to APS.

Do not let this posting continue on. Elder2BetyJones is an imposter. He is actually the son named Charles. He has postings on Twitter and Facebook that basically say the same thing here on this site. He has some serious mental health issues and is obsessed with government conspiracy theories and very paranoid about the Muslims. He goes to many social websites spewing his venimous insanity. Ignore this poster or report him.

CM, I wouldn't suggest blocking someone solely because of mental issues, but the complicating factor is the OP's hostility toward those who are trying to figure out what she writing about and are still trying to help her despite her hostility.

She's belligerent to people trying to help her.

If it were solely mental issues w/o the obvious hostility as well as what I considered an inferred ethnic slur, then I would agree that there might be value in trying to draw her out and recommend help.

But the acid in the engines and the Muslim comments suggested to me there's a real bias if not hostility (and possibly racism) that may or may not be reflective of underlying mental issues. And there's no place on any forum for those kinds of remarks against the President and others of other faiths.

In addition, I'm still not convinced that she isn't just an obnoxious troll.

Elder2BettyJones I hope you seek out a mental health facility. Your postings reveal that you are deeply disturbed. The things you say and what you want to do are so irrational. I will answer your original question, based on how you want to go about doing it. NO, you cannot get a "NO TRESPASS" order against your brother, the POA. I would recommend this site for your solutions: www.mentalhealth.gov.

This crap is the exactly what I was referring to!!!!

GA, the thing is - should we block people because we suspect they're ill? Isn't it better to keep them talking? Bety does need help, I think, just not necessarily the sort she's asking about.

The raisons in dry gin might help....LOL Thank you Pam

1 2 3 4