Here are some of the things I notice:
1. Has fallen quite a bit over past few years and is fragile.
2. Drops things frequently. No reason.
3. Quick to anger and will not let me explain myself.
4. Repeats a story, but not on the same day. Same story could be over the course of two weeks and will hear it several times. Does not remember that she has told me.
5. Was always friendly, easygoing and compassionate. Gets angry easily, and, at times, is less compassionate, even a bit harsh.
7. Recently told me she is unable to send for mail order item because she cannot do the math. (never had an issue with this before).
8. Is depressed and suffers anxiety.
9. Loud noises upset her.
10. Bad news from the TV upsets her.
One doc said maybe, but exam was just a few questions. I talk to her the most of my siblings. They once a week for a few minutes ... me daily for much longer. I notice things; they don't. So I wonder.