I left my home in New York to care for my husband in the South. We have been married for 32 years but (for 18 years) lived in different states. We always maintained a loving relationship, and would even vacation together. Now that he is terminally ill, I left a part time job, my home, children, and grandchildren to care for him. Am I able to get a stipend or funds for caregivers because my bills are suffering. I feel bad for asking this, but I need help. We are both on fixed incomes.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter