Or if there's one particular brand that won't cause a problem when he sleeps? We've tried a couple of catheter stabilization devices,,,but since using the hard foley device, the cord has gotten twisted or pinched during the night twice now...causing urine to spill a little from his tube hole, a feeling of fullness in his kidneys and even once urine from his penis. The line itself doesn't look kinked,,,I'm thinking it's that device.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter