How can I find out about the cash and counselling for my caregiver?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing


Got this online by googling Alabama cash and counseling. The link is
Aging and Disability Resource Centers
Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs) are part of a national initiative put in place by the Administration for Community Living to provide access to information and assistance for older adults, individuals with disabilities and their caregivers. The ADRC acts as a no wrong door for those needing assistance by providing benefits screening, education and options counseling on long term care services and supports. It is also an entry point for professionals, caregivers, and family members to seek resources and assistance on behalf of their clients, friends or family members. All callers are screened for assistance utilizing a universal screening tool that prevents the caller from having to give the information numerous times. Referrals are made on behalf of the individual needing assistance and follow-up is provided for quality assurance. The ADRC will offer extended assistance to those who choose an advocate to assist with application for services and benefits. ADSS strives to support individuals with the tools they need to make informed decisions and maintain their independence in the community of their choice.
Contact your local Area Agency on Aging (AAA) and Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) at 1-800-AGE-LINE (1-800-243-5463).
Helpful Answer (0)

I found this article here on Aging Care. Hopefully it can answer some of your questions.
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.