Caregivers, any advice?


Mi suegra recien vive con nosotros, tiene 81 viuda de veterano retirado del Navy, no se puede quedar sola, hay q monitoriara en sus 3 comidas y medicamentos, y tiene algo de demencia, hay algun tipo de ayuda para ella y para mi, ya q no puedo trabajar y dejarla sola

My mother-in-law recently lives with us, she has a veteran widow retired from 
the Navy, she can not stay alone, she will monitor her 3 meals and medications, and she has some dementia, there is some kind of help for her and for me, I can not work and leave her alone.
This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing


Contact the V.A., (Veterans Administration) for Aid & Attendance Benefits.
You will need the deceased spouse's honorable discharge papers DD-214.

There is some discussion that members of the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) or
the American Legion (locally) may have volunteers who can assist you with the application, but I am not sure. There is also a "Veterans Service Officer" usually locally
in your area, but I don't know how to contact them.
Helpful Answer (1)

Si, there is help for your mother-in-law living with you, age 81, widow of retired Navy.
Helpful Answer (1)

Donde viven?
Helpful Answer (1)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.