Hi,

I've received 2 lovely messages, one thanking me, and the other sending me a hug. The problem is, I don't know what specific post I wrote that they're responding to, and I don't see any way for me to reply. Can you help?

Thanks you guys!
Reply to SKGCarepartner

Hi SKG, sometimes you won't know what post or comment you made that someone is thanking you for making, unless they reference it specifically. If you want to reply to them, click on their username and that should take you to their personal page where you can post a reply to them.
Reply to AliBoBali

That happens sometimes. The only way to try to figure it out is to check your activity and likes you have received may also help.
Reply to gladimhere

Try looking at the top right of the screen. You may see a circle with your first initial on it (S), just to the right of the Search box. Click on that and then click Activity. I just happened to find it when I was looking for my recent question. I hope this helps!
Reply to anonymous818174