My 85 year-old mother-in-law has lived with us since last summer, and I've been taking care of her. She does receive an SSI check, but we're only given about $200 to $300 monthly for expenses. Can she be claimed as a dependent?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter