You can pay her. But you must also be aware that it is not reasonable to expect her to be on call 24/7 to attend to your needs. She will need time off.

So you should be prepared to have other helpers as needed. Also to go into Respite Care, so your daughter can go on holidays or get a much needed break.

A care giving contract is a must. This will lay out each of your expectations and also at what point additional help will be needed.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Tothill

It depends on what state you live in.
Contact office on aging and they can help you or direct you to the correct person.

Best of luck!
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to OneWhiteFeather

Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Geaton777

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter