Can I get assistance for my wife who is going to need memory care?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 4 of 4
WoodieWood, contact your State Medicaid office [which is different from Medicare] to see if your wife could qualify for the medicaid program. Medicaid will pay for any nursing home care that accepts the medicaid program.
Top Answer
You posted this under Veteran's Assistance. Is she a vet?
NO I am a vet
Yes, if you served during war time as defined on the VA website, you can get some assistance for her if you qualify financially. Call the VA, check out their website.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support