twhitsey, a vast majority of grown children are not paid to take care of a love one, so I would think it would be quite difficult for a non-family member to be paid. Unless the love one can pay the caregiver themselves.

If the love one is on Medicaid [which is different than Medicare], it depends on what State programs are available.... each State is different. Give the State Medicaid office a call.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to freqflyer

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter