My niece has resigned her position to stay with my sister who is suffering from ALS. She and my nephew are experiencing some financial hardships with the loss of my niece's salary. The doctors have stated that my sister needs fulltime care and hospice. We have started that process for Hospice which will give my niece a break for a few hours a week. I go over (they are in a different state) every other weekend to spell her as well. Is there any programs that we can apply to for my niece to receive some compensation for her care giving services?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter