I will be moving back to my hometown to care for my dad. I am giving up employment and have a teenage daughter. We will need more space. Will the court allow this and will my moving expenses be covered by my dad for the move back and to move to a bigger house?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter