I have taken care of my dad since 2004 my brother had kidnapped him for a full year and kept every social security check he took my power of attorney away got durable power of attorney over my dad Vincent my dad back home with me. Ohio law says that a child living with a elderly parent has the same rights as a nursing home over the over the home can my brother sell home right out from under me even though I've taken care of my dad for 15 years in this home?

Find Care & Housing
A little more information please. Is your father still competent? How did he return home from your brother's house?
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to TNtechie

No, he cannot sell the house his father still lives in. Did Dad revolk ur POA and then assign brother. Brother cannot take ur POA away. You may need a lawyer to sort this all out.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter