Has anybody had experience with bidets and incontinent ALZ patients?

Any comments appreciated.

26

Answers

1 2 3
We have had some clients jump at first when using their bidet but we found that turning the water pressure down and making sure the temperature is set to warm, it minimizes the 'surprise'! My favorite is the Alpha JX bidet seat by Clear Water Bidets.

In North America bidets attached to the toilet are much more popular than freestanding bidets are There are many brands, from simple to luxury. Kohler has models that offer multiple settings for different users, adjustable water temperature and warm air dry. If you use you-tube there are advertisement videos that show how they work. I wish there was a show room where you could actually try some out! LOL

sondraO,

Yes.

Go on line and search Bio Bidet.

I read everything, now I am confused. Is it possible to get a bidet that will go on a toilet already installed in the house. We don't have room in either bathroom to install a separate bidet.

Llamalover, no worries! Thanks for the reconsideration and follow up.

Jnelson: I stand corrected! Please excuse me for inserting foot in mouth!

The Bio Bidet is a toilet seat,not a complete bidet.

Great idea

Llamalover, cultures have interesting differences. The Italians manage to keep very clean and use lots less water. Thus the bidet. And the bidet is NOT a toilet. You can wash feet, socks, lingerie, anything else in it. It cleans easily since it has its own water source, so multiuse makes sense...including washing the elderly or even yourself!

Jnelson: There is a reason why we shower every day here in the U.S.A. We don't want to stink!

1 2 3