Mom currently lives in an IL facility. Within the last year, she's been diagnosed as having dementia. During this week's doctor's visit, he stated that within 18 months she would need Memory Care. Question is whether it is better to move her now in her current state or wait until it is absolutely necessary. Mom's 2 sons have differing opinions. What would be in the best interests of Mom?