Sometimes I have to run the load twice and I still smell the pee. I can't bleach everything.

I read where some people use "20 Mule Team Borax" to their detergent. It is sold here in the States, not sure if it sold worldwide.

The only way to neutralize the ammonia is with chlorine bleach or iodine. Betadine solution or Betadine scrub. Borax is somewhat effective and so is baking soda & peroxide.

try vinegar in the rinse cycle

Yes i had same problem! I got fed up too with the "lingering smell"! I am now using an anitbacterial liquid which should be in your supermarket alot of products now are antibacterial. this seems to work and i wash at 50o!

Tide, Clorax 2, and Downy fabric softener, works for me.

Yes good old Pam! baking soda is great too! I also use a machine cleaner once a month which is great you just put it in an empty cycle!!

I always wash her things with regular detergent, and add about 1/2 cup vinegar in the wash. Her clothes never smell afterwards!

I bought and used Borax.....finally, no urine smell. Thanks.

I used cloth diapers with my 6 children - same things work now. Baking soda comes in 10 lb bags in pool supplies at WalMart; Borax works; Vinegar in the last rinse works. Main thing is to make the load smaller than usual so that everything is well rinsed.

Baking soda, Fab, and fabric softner.