A friend of a friend is 81 and lives w/ his son. He is from another country and when he was interviewed w/ the government, he mentioned how he owns a house in the country he is originally from. Keep in mind the house has zero value and his family is living in the house and not collecting rent from them. My friend is paying for his fathers monthly medicare insurance. It costs $400 a month. Is there any way to avoid paying this hefty cost? My friend is having money issues. Thanks

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter