I’m only interested in the assisted living facilities other than nursing homes. Second option my father would live with me which I’m disabled too, however I’m only seeking in home assistance for my father. Only he needs assistance with everything except eating at this point & time. I prefer correspondence by email.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
I agree with Ceecee's advice. 
Having him live with you, coupled with your own disability, could be much more difficult than you realize.  He'd likely need someone in the home 24/7 or will need close to that much help as his needs increase.
Helpful Answer (0)

On the right hand side of this post, there should be a big turquoise box the says Find Care and Housing. Pick the kind of care your father needs (Assisted Living) and type in your zip code.
At that point it will redirect you to a page where you'll fill out a short questionnaire on his needs.
It will then ask you to sign up to hear from a specialist. It is 100% free and SO helpful. We used it with my in-laws. They answered all my questions and gave me a list of Assisted Living facilities that best fit my in-laws needs and budget.
The reason it is free is that facilities will pay a small amount to have their name put on the list.
Please talk to them. It's very easy and the people they have to help you are very friendly and understanding.
Helpful Answer (1)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter