1. My sister came to "visit" my dad in January 2015, and has been living in his house ever since. He pays for all the food, utilities, car expenses, etc.
2. In the past 6wks, my sister's personal grudge against me has escalated, and she refuses to communicate with me. I don't have a problem with this.
3. However, what I do have a problem with is the fact that my sister refuses to talk to me about my father's care, medical appts schedule, results of doctor's visits, change in medications, or anything else related to my dad. She won't answer the phone, she won't come to the phone when father repeatedly asks her to, and the few times she did come to the phone she would not answer my questions about my father's medical care - she says you talked to dad already.
4. My father is diabetic with large swings in his blood sugar, so he doesn't always remember or understand what is going on at all his dr appts.
5. Can my sister legally withhold my dad's medical information from me as his durable POA for health care? If not, what do I need to do to rectify this situation and get access to my dad's information?