Also hoping for painting and carpet replacement. I'm on SSDI age 65.

Call the local council on aging.

many towns have volunteer services that do exactly what your want for seniors.

also, contact the local Catholic Hosptial patient services....they often have various charities that do work for disabled persons
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Katiekate

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter