Anyone in Arizona? I'm looking to give away disposable briefs.

I have a bunch of disposable briefs and other items I am willing to give away. Please message me if interested.

6

Answers

Check with Visiting Nurse Facilities. They have patients that probably can't afford diapers.

I tried AL before and at least here, they can't take them. I will check with food bank, that is a great idea!
Reply to Grammyteacher

I'll echo all the answers above. We're donating Mom's pull-up briefs and maxi-pads to a senior center for their needy clients. Along the same line I took all of Mom's medical equipment, wheelchairs, bed rails, bath bench, walkers, et al, to Hospice. They said they had a real need for low-income people. Plus, these are charitable donations for her final taxes.
Reply to MountainMoose

The food pantries in my area are thrilled to receive these items. Heck if someone can't afford food, they surely wouldn't be able to buy briefs.
Reply to geewiz

I donated to an AL, the nurses there were grateful because there are some who can barely afford it.

Bumping you to top of page.

What about your church? Or Age related organisations?
Reply to BuzzyBee