Are you talking about care in his home? Who is asking for an eval?

We are a forum of caregivers sharing our experiences caring for LOs. We can't specifically give u someone in your area. It depends on what type of eval you need. Dementia/Alzheimer's would be a neurologist. If tpyou want a full exam, a doctor who specializes in geriatrics.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

What is part time health care?

the question is confusing, You don’t mean a part time doctor? Do you mean someone to provide part time in home care? You mean a health aide, someone to clean and cook? Do you mean a duty nurse?

Please rephrase the question.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Katiekate

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter