I searched and found one, Daniel Seink. He’s certified, not just an elder law attorney. Do any of you have knowledge of him, either good, bad or indifferent?

I do have one very good lead on a CELA that I’m going to follow up on but would like to have a couple others so I can make a comparison.

What are you trying to achieve? Do you really need a CELA? If so, find one that specializes in your need. All CELAs are not proficient in all aspects of elder law. For Lake cty, call the Lake County Bar Assn in Painesville at 440-350-5800.
Reply to sjplegacy

Thanks MAC. I used that site earlier. Just no CELAs in my immediate area. Lots of elder law attorneys but certified attorneys seem few and far between. The one I asked about seems to have moved quite a distance away.
Reply to hallah

https://www.google.com/search?q=naela.org+find+a+lawyer&oq=naela.org&aqs=chrome.2.69i58j69i57j35i39l2.8595j0j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Sw
See if your lawyer pops up here

Thank you! I’ll give that a try.
Reply to hallah

Join Nextdoor.com and ask for recommendations from your neighbors.
Reply to Geaton777