Any advice about partitioning for guardianship for Alzheimer's spouse?

It will have to be done through an Elder Care Attorney, and questions put to him or her. Or in any case an attorney, and Elder Care would work best. Hope you can then post answers FOR us. I received my POA directly from my brother as he was still able to confer it, so I am not the one to ask, but have you been to an attorney yet? Perhaps google some information for yourself before your appointment. Good luck.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to AlvaDeer

How far have you got so far?

There are lots of helpful forms and instruction sheets on the Supreme Court for Georgia's website - - but then it's the preliminaries, such as getting his doctor's certification lined up, that are often the hitch.

Are you anticipating any particular difficulties?
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Countrymouse

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter