Find Care & Housing
You need to call APS, Adult Protection Services, in your county.

If this person gets physically violent call 911. They can be removed and sent to a Psychiatric facility to get and manage meds for the violent tendency. After that, LTC will be needed.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Agency or facility? I believe that If a resident poses a safety risk to themselves, other residents or staff and themselves that facility will transfer that person to a geriatric psych ward for medication management in an effort to find proper medication to contain that behavior.
Facilities have a responsibility to protect everyone - residents and staff alike.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to Shane1124

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter