Does anyone know which adult diapers hold the most liquid in oz's?

16

Answers

Northshore pharmacy on line has awesome products and excellent help when you call. Their products are the only ones that haven't leaked. My husband "outgrew" Depends some time ago. No more wet beds or wet pants. They ship FedEx overnight with free shipping. They have all kinds of products to help deal with any level of incontinence. And they carry tab and pull on styles for men and women. Good luck!

Molicare super Plus Adult Diapers holds about 50 oz of fluid. We used these for Mom overnight and they were awesome. Walmart use to carry them with free shipping. Not cheap but so worth every penny.

Mallory there are and they dont. Google

Washable Adult Diapers, Medline Incontinence Briefs for Men and Women - Super Fitted

It will take you directly to the sites that sell them

Wouldn't it be nice if the packages clearly stated this data. My mom used to wear Depends Silhouettes, recently switched to Always Discreet. But still dislikes the whole idea. She puts a flannel diaper booster inside (I believe they are a child's product) which are washable. For her these feel more comfortable against her skin. I suspect if there were a washable adult size flannel pant/diaper she would much prefer those, but I wouldn't trust that to hold an adult - quantity of urine.

It's a toss up between Wellness briefs and Abena Abri Form briefs - You can order them thru Walgreens and have them ship for free or order them thru North Shore pharmacy

My mother has one kidney working at half capacity. She cannot drink 64ozs a day. She always has a mug of green tea next to her that she sips on to keep her hydrated.

Tena super stretch briefs are great they hold a lot and they are breathable

I guess it makes a diiference if the patient need briefs or tab style. If they can't easily stand to pull on or off I like the Tena's (they just came out with this new version about 6 months ago) all the CNA's loved them because they were so adjustable and did not leak. If the patient is ambulatory and can stand to step in and out then briefs are better!I agree, I also add a pad inside during the day for minor drips.

Out of choice I prefer knit pants - they come in all sizes and then day or night pads long short blader bowel or both types of incontinence and they are just easier

Oh god do you - I had about as much success with them as I did with disposable which were in their infancy 42 years ago. I get them on all right but as soon as mum stands they are at her ankles, which is fine during the day cos I can adjust them but if she gets up at night ...DISASTER lol